We talked to one of our clients, a busy mom with three kids, earlier this month. She told us her teenage daughter has a part-time job, and wanted tips on the best ways for her to save some of her earnings. Here’s the advice we gave her: The Roth wins, hands down. For most teenagers, […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty years! Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine!
Have A Financial Question?
- Equifax Breach: What To Do Now? September 19, 2017
- Barron’s Top Independent Women Advisors Conference June 13, 2017
- Making A Difficult Process Easier May 29, 2017
- Keeping Aging Investors Safe From Financial Exploitation November 15, 2017
- What Climate Change Might Mean For Florida November 14, 2017
- Don’t Trip Up On IRA Rollovers November 13, 2017
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431