Your finances can’t manage themselves, but that doesn’t mean they won’t try. Bring all your finances together with the help of the one person who can — a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. That’s the theme of the CFP Board’s first large-scale Public Awareness Campaign, with television advertisements running on national television cable networks including CNN, ESPN, Fox News, HGTV, The History Channel, MSNBC and The Travel Channel. You can view one of the “Let’s Make A Plan” television spots below.
“Let’s Make A Plan”
About Mari AdamMari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for over twenty-five years. Have a question about your financial situation? Ask Mari!
Subscribe to our updates
Stay informed about financial planning and investing issues that impact your life today and tomorrow! (we respect your privacy)
- Women Still Not Closing The CFP Gender Gap
- Forget The Wedding Planner: Why Couples Should Hire A Financial Planner First
- Reaching Across The Language Barrier
- Real Client Advice: Your Teenager Got A Job? Here’s How To Start Them On The Road To Riches
- What’s The Difference Between Cost Basis And Performance?
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- 5-Minute Fix: Springtime Means Updating Beneficiaries On Your Accounts March 21, 2018
- Ask For Our Free Guide: “How To Respond To A Data Breach” September 26, 2017
- Quote Of The Week: States Can’t Afford The Retiree Health Benefits They’ve Promised September 26, 2017
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431