We must sound like a broken record, telling clients over and over again to put away at least 10% to 15% of their salary for retirement. But that’s easier said than done for young workers, especially those who rent. In South Florida’s Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties, 36% of renters spend at least half of their before-tax income […]
by Stephanie Cooper, Client Services Associate For over 6 months, I’ve been on the hunt for an apartment to rent in South Florida, and have learned firsthand how challenging this rental market truly is for millennials looking for an affordable place to live. You’ve probably already read that rental prices across the nation are steadily increasing, […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty years! Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine!
Have A Financial Question?
- Equifax Breach: What To Do Now? September 19, 2017
- Barron’s Top Independent Women Advisors Conference June 13, 2017
- Making A Difficult Process Easier May 29, 2017
- Keeping Aging Investors Safe From Financial Exploitation November 15, 2017
- What Climate Change Might Mean For Florida November 14, 2017
- Don’t Trip Up On IRA Rollovers November 13, 2017
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431