Yesterday, we wrote about the President’s new proposal to start taxing college savings 529 plans and pointed out what a bad idea this would be, since it hurts people of all income levels trying to tame the high cost of college. Mr. Obama must have heard us. Today, the White House scrapped its college-unfriendly tax proposals, as reported […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Quick Take: Best Banks For Protecting Vulnerable Seniors April 3, 2018
- Brad Goldstein Earns the Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™) Designation May 7, 2018
- Is Too Much Tech Putting Your Index Funds In Peril? December 31, 2017
- Moving? Keep Us In The Loop! June 23, 2018
- How House-Smart Are You? June 19, 2018
- Morningstar Investment Conference: Prepare To Be Disrupted June 18, 2018
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431