- Due to local holidays in some regions, you have a few extra days to file your taxes and to make IRA and Roth retirement contributions. The tax deadline this year is Tuesday, April 18, 2017. If you’re a candidate for making IRA or Roth contributions, we’ll be in touch before the deadline to help coordinate your contributions.
- Schwab is busy sending out your tax forms through the mail. Keep in mind that copies of all tax communications are available to you online 24/7 at www.schwaballiance.com.
- Want us to send copies of tax and other reporting information directly to your tax preparer? We’re happy to do so; just ask! That’s what we are there for.
- Don’t forget your investment management fees may be tax-deductible. In most cases, information on fees is printed right on your Schwab tax forms.
- Any retirement rollovers in 2016? Tell your tax preparer. They may not be taxable but they should be reported.
Timely Tax Tips To Keep You De-Stressed During Tax Season
About Mari AdamMari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for over twenty-five years. Have a question about your financial situation? Ask Mari!
Subscribe to our updates
Stay informed about financial planning and investing issues that impact your life today and tomorrow! (we respect your privacy)
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- 5-Minute Fix: Springtime Means Updating Beneficiaries On Your Accounts March 21, 2018
- Ask For Our Free Guide: “How To Respond To A Data Breach” September 26, 2017
- Quote Of The Week: States Can’t Afford The Retiree Health Benefits They’ve Promised September 26, 2017
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431