Your finances can’t manage themselves, but that doesn’t mean they won’t try. Bring all your finances together with the help of the one person who can — a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. That’s the theme of the CFP Board’s first large-scale Public Awareness Campaign, with television advertisements running on national television cable networks including CNN, ESPN, Fox News, HGTV, The History Channel, MSNBC and The Travel Channel. You can view one of the “Let’s Make A Plan” television spots below.
“Let’s Make A Plan”
About Mari AdamMari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for over twenty-five years. Have a question about your financial situation? Ask Mari!
Subscribe to our updates
Stay informed about financial planning and investing issues that impact your life today and tomorrow! (we respect your privacy)
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Quick Take: Best Banks For Protecting Vulnerable Seniors April 3, 2018
- Brad Goldstein Earns the Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™) Designation May 7, 2018
- Young Buyers Say Home Not As Sweet As They Hoped July 31, 2018
- More Money In Your Pocket: Are People Overestimating Health Care Costs in Retirement? September 18, 2018
- Congratulations, Nadia! September 17, 2018
- When It Comes To Retirement Income, Less Than 1 Out Of 4 Gets It Right September 11, 2018
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431