Your finances can’t manage themselves, but that doesn’t mean they won’t try. Bring all your finances together with the help of the one person who can — a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. That’s the theme of the CFP Board’s first large-scale Public Awareness Campaign, with television advertisements running on national television cable networks including CNN, ESPN, Fox News, HGTV, The History Channel, MSNBC and The Travel Channel. You can view one of the “Let’s Make A Plan” television spots below.
“Let’s Make A Plan”
About Mari AdamMari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for over twenty-five years. Have a question about your financial situation? Ask Mari!
Subscribe to our updates
Stay informed about financial planning and investing issues that impact your life today and tomorrow! (we respect your privacy)
- Quote Of The Week: How An Emergency Fund Can Boost Your Financial Confidence
- Are You Saving Enough? New Retirement Contribution Limits For 2021
- #WFH Is Saving Americans 60 Million Hours Each Day. So What Are They Doing With The Time?
- How The U.S. Housing Market Is Booming Despite COVID
- Dwyane Wade’s Secret To Financial Wellness
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- How I Went To Law School In My ’40s And Changed My Life June 16, 2020
- How I Launched A Totally New Career & Became An Entrepreneur In My 60s June 24, 2020
- 8 Surprising Products People Most Want To Buy During The Pandemic June 3, 2020
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Real People Advice
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431