If you are already caring for a parent or other family member, or need to plan for what’s ahead, don’t miss our informal luncheon discussion on:
Thursday, April 19 – Noon to Two p.m.
- Executive Director/CEO of CareSource
- Expert in care management, guardianship and elder advocacy
- Former President, Florida State Guardianship Association
Knyvett will be on hand to answer all your questions, such as:
- Their home? Your home? Assisted living? Nursing home? Choosing the best living arrangements.
- Coping with physical and mental decline, and loss of independence.
- Dealing with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- What does it cost? How to pay for it? Maximizing resources to deal with the financial costs of caregiving.
All are welcome! Please bring along a friend or other interested family member!
Call Melissa Grochal at (561) 417-0001 for details and to RSVP.