“Stocks are at above-average valuations, but understand that they can stay that way for many, many years. Valuation is never a simple snapshot of a few key metrics. Rather, it is a much more dynamic and complex question involving vectors that are constantly subject to change. … Merely looking at the price-to-earnings ratio alone for […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Millennial Investors: Adjusting Expectations For The Real World December 3, 2018
- When It Comes To Retirement Income, Less Than 1 Out Of 4 Gets It Right September 11, 2018
- What I Learned About Financial Planning In My Week “Down Under” September 4, 2018
- Presidents Day Holiday – Monday, February 18, 2019 February 16, 2019
- Be Mine: What People Are Buying For Valentine’s Day February 12, 2019
- Quote Of The Week: Why Tapping Your Nest Egg May Require Expert Help February 12, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431