File this one under “what you don’t know can hurt you.” Many clients are surprised to learn that they are likely to owe taxes on their Social Security income. Social Security benefits are tax-free only to recipients at lower income levels. Once your income exceeds a certain amount, the IRS starts assessing income tax on up […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Quick Take: Best Banks For Protecting Vulnerable Seniors April 3, 2018
- Brad Goldstein Earns the Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™) Designation May 7, 2018
- Young Buyers Say Home Not As Sweet As They Hoped July 31, 2018
- How To Do It: Burt Reynolds’ Smart Estate Planning Keeps Details Quiet September 18, 2018
- More Money In Your Pocket: Are People Overestimating Health Care Costs in Retirement? September 18, 2018
- Congratulations, Nadia! September 17, 2018
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431