Tax reform proposals are still in the negotiation stage and may never become law, but investors should be aware that proposed measures in the Senate draft could be harmful to their financial health. At present, in managing your portfolio, we have the ability to select and sell investment shares in a way that allows us […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Millennial Investors: Adjusting Expectations For The Real World December 3, 2018
- Do Ride-Sharing Services Save You Money? April 14, 2019
- Quote Of The Week: You Can’t Afford To Skip This Ride November 26, 2018
- Overspending? Blame It On Social Media. May 15, 2019
- Today’s Savings Tidbit: On The Job After Age 70? You Can Still Do Wonders! May 15, 2019
- What Does It Take To Be Wealthy Today? May 13, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431