Last year, a record number of women earned their CFP (Certified Financial Planner) certification, but women still make up only 23% of all CFP professionals. That number hasn’t budged in years, says Financial Planning magazine. The CFP Board is seeking to attract more women into the profession, which is one of the fastest-growing and most […]
Sometimes, being as slow as a turtle can be a good thing. Take, for example, applying for Social Security benefits. The longer you wait to apply, the more your monthly benefits grow. In fact, for each year you delay taking benefits between full retirement age (normally 66) and age 70, your benefits increase by 8% […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Young Buyers Say Home Not As Sweet As They Hoped July 31, 2018
- What I Learned About Financial Planning In My Week “Down Under” September 4, 2018
- When It Comes To Retirement Income, Less Than 1 Out Of 4 Gets It Right September 11, 2018
- How Smart Financial Technology Can Be Making You … Dumber November 12, 2018
- Unnerved By Market Volatility? Read These 5 Tips November 12, 2018
- Helping Students In South Florida Reach Their American Dreams November 11, 2018
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431