New Miami Dolphins pick Christian Wilkins is breaking all the stereotypes about how football players and professional athletes aren’t good at sticking to a budget. He pulled off the impossible task of earning a BA and master’s degree in record time, and graduated college with no debt & money in the bank. “It’s simple: My […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Do Ride-Sharing Services Save You Money? April 14, 2019
- Changes To Your IRA On The Way? Not All Of Them Are Good July 2, 2019
- We Love To Work With Women Clients, And It Shows! March 12, 2019
- What Those Recession Headlines Really Mean August 21, 2019
- Downsizing In Retirement: Tips To Make It Work For You August 20, 2019
- Women: The Alzheimer’s Odds Are Not In Your Favor August 20, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431