The greatest wisdom can sometimes be found on a cocktail napkin. Who can disagree with this saying, shared on Twitter by @WomenWhoMoney?
Ain’t That The Truth: Sometimes The Big Ideas of Financial Planning Can Be Found On A Cocktail Napkin
I knew that medical marijuana had gone mainstream when one of my clients told me she was getting her medical marijuana card to deal with chronic shoulder pain. What made us have a chuckle together over her admission? My client is in her mid-80s. Not your typical pothead, right? Think again. Medical marijuana is a […]
If you’re a woman, the odds are not in your favor, at least when it concerns the likelihood of developing Alzheimer’s. The numbers show that women are more likely than men to develop Alzheimer’s. According to AARP, almost two-thirds of Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease are women. In fact, women in their 60s are actually […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- We’re Working Remotely April 6, 2020
- The Market’s Down: Should You Make Changes To Your 401(k)? March 23, 2020
- A Silver Lining To The Pandemic: Getting The Kids Back Home Again April 29, 2020
- Closing The Gender Wealth Gap July 29, 2020
- Real Estate Winners And Losers: Taking A Closer Look July 28, 2020
- Quote Of The Week: What Low Interest Rates Mean For You July 28, 2020
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Real People Advice
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431