One of the biggest misconceptions about buying a house today is that you need to make a 20% down payment. And let’s face it. That’s holding back a lot of potential homeowners, especially first-time buyers, who just don’t have that much cash in the bank. But the facts are that while a 20% down payment is […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Quick Take: Best Banks For Protecting Vulnerable Seniors April 3, 2018
- Brad Goldstein Earns the Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™) Designation May 7, 2018
- What People Fear Most About Retirement January 23, 2018
- The Kids Are Alright: The Rise Of The Millennial Workforce July 16, 2018
- Even Celebrities Get Told To Stop Spending Money July 10, 2018
- Quote Of The Week: Finding The Right Financial Advice July 10, 2018
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431