During a client meeting in our office last week, we talked about how they – parents of young adult kids (in their 20s and young 30s) – could help the kids get onto a sturdier financial footing without killing their own initiative or enabling them. We’ve written about this a lot, but it’s always worth repeating […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- We’re Working Remotely April 6, 2020
- The Market’s Down: Should You Make Changes To Your 401(k)? March 23, 2020
- A Silver Lining To The Pandemic: Getting The Kids Back Home Again April 29, 2020
- It’s Not Your Imagination. Pandemic Work Days ARE Getting Longer August 12, 2020
- Elderly Care in Times of Pandemic August 11, 2020
- Quote Of The Week: The Coming Childcare Crisis August 11, 2020
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Real People Advice
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431