What’s new in love and romance? Managing your money well is the new sexy, says a new survey from personal-finance website WalletHub. According to the survey, 38% of people surveyed said they would not date someone with bad credit. More than 4 in 10 say they would break up with their significant other if he or […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Do Ride-Sharing Services Save You Money? April 14, 2019
- We Love To Work With Women Clients, And It Shows! March 12, 2019
- Why We’re Lonelier Than We Used To Be, And What To Do About It February 25, 2019
- Quote Of The Week: The #1 Mistake Women Investors Make August 13, 2019
- What Does It Mean When Global Interest Rates Turn Negative? August 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Smartphone Detox? August 13, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431