Yesterday, we wrote about the President’s new proposal to start taxing college savings 529 plans and pointed out what a bad idea this would be, since it hurts people of all income levels trying to tame the high cost of college. Mr. Obama must have heard us. Today, the White House scrapped its college-unfriendly tax proposals, as reported […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Brad Goldstein Earns the Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™) Designation May 7, 2018
- Young Buyers Say Home Not As Sweet As They Hoped July 31, 2018
- What I Learned About Financial Planning In My Week “Down Under” September 4, 2018
- Take A Deep Breath. Market Pullbacks Are Normal. October 17, 2018
- Quote Of The Week: When Helping Adult Kids Hurts Your Retirement October 16, 2018
- Bubble, Bubble, Toil & Trouble: Watch Out For These Housing Bubbles October 16, 2018
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431