Ride-sharing companies have been in the news lately. Lyft become a public company in March and Uber announced plans to do so shortly. Have you ever wondered what those services would cost if you didn’t own a car and relied on them exclusively? AAA ran the numbers for you. The average urban driver logs about […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Do Ride-Sharing Services Save You Money? April 14, 2019
- We Love To Work With Women Clients, And It Shows! March 12, 2019
- More Wealthy Northerners Relocating To Sunny Florida January 22, 2019
- Ex-NBA Star: What I Learned From Financial Mistakes July 17, 2019
- Married Women At Greatest Financial Risk In Retirement July 16, 2019
- Florida Among Best Places To Start A Small Biz July 15, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431