Did you know that one of the best ways to de-stress your life is to own a pet? In fact, owning a dog is linked to living a longer life, writes Time magazine, summarizing research published in Scientific Reports. The research finds that “canine companions may be good for human health—especially for people who live alone.” […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Millennial Investors: Adjusting Expectations For The Real World December 3, 2018
- Do Ride-Sharing Services Save You Money? April 14, 2019
- Quote Of The Week: You Can’t Afford To Skip This Ride November 26, 2018
- Overspending? Blame It On Social Media. May 15, 2019
- Today’s Savings Tidbit: On The Job After Age 70? You Can Still Do Wonders! May 15, 2019
- What Does It Take To Be Wealthy Today? May 13, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431