One of the trends researchers are seeing is a drop in social engagement among the age 55-to-64 crowd, compared to what was typical twenty years ago. Social engagement normally encompasses interaction with friends and family, and involvement with volunteering and spiritual groups, work and neighbors. Why this matters: Social engagement is critical to keep you […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Do Ride-Sharing Services Save You Money? April 14, 2019
- We Love To Work With Women Clients, And It Shows! March 12, 2019
- Quote Of The Week: When You Need Help Planning Your Retirement February 26, 2019
- Quote Of The Week: The #1 Mistake Women Investors Make August 13, 2019
- What Does It Mean When Global Interest Rates Turn Negative? August 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Smartphone Detox? August 13, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431