“Stocks are at above-average valuations, but understand that they can stay that way for many, many years. Valuation is never a simple snapshot of a few key metrics. Rather, it is a much more dynamic and complex question involving vectors that are constantly subject to change. … Merely looking at the price-to-earnings ratio alone for […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Millennial Investors: Adjusting Expectations For The Real World December 3, 2018
- After Reading Our Blog Post, Our Client Turns Up $300 In Free Money October 8, 2018
- Quote Of The Week: You Can’t Afford To Skip This Ride November 26, 2018
- Let The March Madness Begin! March 21, 2019
- Florida #1 For Fraud: How Not To Be A Victim March 19, 2019
- St. Patrick’s Tip: One Way For Women To Turbo-Charge Their Retirement Income March 17, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431