Last week, we did a blog story about the pros and cons of buying versus renting. What made me think about this again was a conversation with a client who more or less suggested there is a stigma to renting, and that asking someone to rent for an extended period of time was like making them […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Do Ride-Sharing Services Save You Money? April 14, 2019
- More Wealthy Northerners Relocating To Sunny Florida January 22, 2019
- We Love To Work With Women Clients, And It Shows! March 12, 2019
- Money Tips For Your High School Grad June 5, 2019
- Mortgage Rates Drop Below 4% Again, Giving A Boost To Home Sales June 3, 2019
- Spotlight On HSA Accounts: Which Ones Are The Best? June 3, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431