Some of our clients asked us what we thought about the “The Retirement Gamble,” a PBS Frontline special on the challenges facing U.S. workers as they prepare for retirement. We posted some of our comments on an earlier April 30 blog, but are repeating them here due to the numerous inquiries we’ve received about the program. One online […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Reduced RMDs Coming Your Way … But Not Until 2022 November 18, 2020
- Elections & Markets: What should investors do? August 26, 2020
- Closing The Gender Wealth Gap July 29, 2020
- The Blue Ripple: What’s Next After The Georgia Senate Races January 18, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2021 January 15, 2021
- 2020 – A Year to Remember: Resilient Markets Overcome Pandemic Panic January 13, 2021
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Real People Advice
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431