The great real estate relocation may be underway. “Luxury sales are slowing across the country, from New York to California, but they’re rising in South Florida,” reports Bloomberg, which says million-dollar plus home sales jumped as much as 15% in our area at the end of 2018. What’s behind the surge? Real estate brokers say […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Millennial Investors: Adjusting Expectations For The Real World December 3, 2018
- When It Comes To Retirement Income, Less Than 1 Out Of 4 Gets It Right September 11, 2018
- What I Learned About Financial Planning In My Week “Down Under” September 4, 2018
- Travel Insurance: Why You Shouldn’t Leave Home Without It February 19, 2019
- Renting Vs. Buying: Which Makes You Richer Over Time? February 19, 2019
- New Phishing Attacks Target Your Cell Phone February 18, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431