Women have been disproportionately impacted by COVID-19. Over 2 million American women have left the labor force since February 2020. Many have lost jobs in sectors of the economy where female employees dominate, like hospitality, restaurants, retail and healthcare. With many women filling jobs that cannot easily be performed remotely, they have been forced to […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Reduced RMDs Coming Your Way … But Not Until 2022 November 18, 2020
- Just How Much Will That Luxury Home Cost You? March 10, 2021
- Quote Of The Week: “The Housing Market Is On A Tear” April 8, 2021
- Ready For Retirement? Check Out Our Tips In Business Insider April 13, 2021
- Mari Shares Money Tips With Claremont McKenna College Students April 13, 2021
- Quote Of The Week: U.S. Households Ready To Spend April 12, 2021
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Real People Advice
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431