Less than 15% of U.S. financial advisors are women and that’s way too few, especially when more clients are asking to work with women advisors, according to a recent report in the Wall Street Journal. Many people looking for a financial professional feel women are good listeners and can better understand and address their money […]
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Do Ride-Sharing Services Save You Money? April 14, 2019
- Changes To Your IRA On The Way? Not All Of Them Are Good July 2, 2019
- Hurry! You Still Have Time To Contribute To Your IRA For 2018 March 31, 2019
- Medical Marijuana Goes Mainstream September 18, 2019
- How Caregiving Duties Are Pushing More Women Out Of The Workforce September 18, 2019
- Throwback Thursday: Vinyl Sales Poised To Outstrip CDs September 17, 2019
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431