On average, women live longer than men, and need more money to last them through retirement. That’s why women need to make more of an effort to save regularly. Learn how South Florida women are teaching others how to budget and save so they can have a comfortable retirement in this February 10, 2012 article by Sun-Sentinel reporter Donna Gehrke-White.
Women and Retirement
About Mari AdamMari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for over twenty-five years. Have a question about your financial situation? Ask Mari!
Subscribe to our updates
Stay informed about financial planning and investing issues that impact your life today and tomorrow! (we respect your privacy)
- More Money In Your Pocket: Are People Overestimating Health Care Costs in Retirement?
- When It Comes To Retirement Income, Less Than 1 Out Of 4 Gets It Right
- Wine, Women & Books: Here’s To Lasting Friendships
- What I Learned About Financial Planning In My Week “Down Under”
- Florida Best Place For Women To Launch New Business
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Quick Take: Best Banks For Protecting Vulnerable Seniors April 3, 2018
- Brad Goldstein Earns the Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™) Designation May 7, 2018
- Young Buyers Say Home Not As Sweet As They Hoped July 31, 2018
- How To Do It: Burt Reynolds’ Smart Estate Planning Keeps Details Quiet September 18, 2018
- More Money In Your Pocket: Are People Overestimating Health Care Costs in Retirement? September 18, 2018
- Congratulations, Nadia! September 17, 2018
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Client Advice
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431