On average, women live longer than men, and need more money to last them through retirement. That’s why women need to make more of an effort to save regularly. Learn how South Florida women are teaching others how to budget and save so they can have a comfortable retirement in this February 10, 2012 article by Sun-Sentinel reporter Donna Gehrke-White.
Women and Retirement
About Mari AdamMari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for over twenty-five years. Have a question about your financial situation? Ask Mari!
Subscribe to our updates
Stay informed about financial planning and investing issues that impact your life today and tomorrow! (we respect your privacy)
- Quote Of The Week: Making A Successful Transition To Retirement
- Ready For Retirement? Check Out Our Tips In Business Insider
- Mari Shares Money Tips With Claremont McKenna College Students
- The Key Money Lessons We Learned From COVID
- An Extra Month To Finish Your 2020 Taxes: Tax Deadline Postponed From April 15 to May 17, 2021
About Mari Adam, CFP®
Mari Adam, Certified Financial Planner™ and President of Adam Financial Associates Inc, has been helping individuals and families chart their financial futures for twenty five years. Mari has appeared in publications such as Business Week, CBS MarketWatch, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Newsweek, and Money Magazine.
Have A Financial Question?
- Reduced RMDs Coming Your Way … But Not Until 2022 November 18, 2020
- Just How Much Will That Luxury Home Cost You? March 10, 2021
- Quote Of The Week: “The Housing Market Is On A Tear” April 8, 2021
- 5-Minute Fix
- Aging and Money
- Company & Community News
- Consumer Tips
- Estate Planning
- Financial Hall of Shame
- Financial Planning
- Guest Blog
- Health & Wellness
- Investments 101
- Making A Difference
- Making, Spending, and Saving Money
- Marriage and Divorce
- On Your Own: Money Smarts For Millennials
- People & Profiles
- Quote of the Week
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Real People Advice
- Women and Money
Adam Financial Associates, Inc.
Crystal Corporate Center .
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 306
Boca Raton, FL 33431